Here’s an outline of what the Robe Beer Fest 2018 will have on offer:
Friday 26th October:
Judging of Robe Homebrew Competition;
Crafty beer specials, darts comp, live music at an array of local establishments in Robe.
Saturday 27th October:
Beer Fest on the Foreshore with craft beer and music all day long from 10am-6pm!
– Gold coin donation entry.
– Talks and demos on beer and brewing topics throughout the day inside the Robe Institute;
– Awards presentation for Robe Home Brew Comp.
– Festival beer on tap (last year’s winning homebrew recipe upscaled for eveyone to enjoy)
– Beer stalls include: Robe Town Brewery, Cape Ale, The Side Project, Red Duck Beer, Odyssey Brewing, Left Barrel Brewing , Toy Soldier Brewing Co, Little Rippa Brewery, + local wineries Karatta Wines and Woodsoak Wines;
– Food stalls with a variety of options,
– Live music: Goldstein Band and the Big Ten Trio;
Sunday 28th October:
The Beer Feast 2018 hosted by Sails at Robe restaurant at 12 pm. Limited tickets available for sale directly from the restaurant. Bookings can be made on 08 87 681 954.